Memory Progress

4:16 PM


Well we are on our way to memorizing the apostles' creed. Since we just joined in on Saturday today was our first day on it. First I made copies of the creed and placed them on our bulletin board which hangs in my dining room, the bathroom door, (yes lots of time is spent in the bathroom and this could be time well spent in memorizing!) I also gave each child a sheet to put in his school binder. I have one by the kitchen sink on an index card for me.
Here is what we are memorizing this week

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord:

I have highlighted the lines on our sheets. I have 3 boys at different stages of learning to read to we will be using this for our reading as well. Learning the new words, what they mean and how to spell them. My older girls and myself will also be memorizing some verses from Romans....I just have not had time to pick them out yet...

Happy Memorizing!!!! Alisa


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are so organized! I love the intentionality of location and the manageability of breaking it down so nicely...and making sure everyone understands the words and concepts.

    We don't recite it all the time at our church--only occasionally. I don't think the congregation could do it by heart. And I don't think I could make it all the way through without prompts.

    Happy Memorizing back at 'cha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be on the MMM goal w/you and the kids! Hope the week is productive for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram