What is a speed scrap?

6:06 PM


Last night I decided to participate in a speed scrap over at The Digi Chick. What fun!! I never did a speed scrap before and I was a little nervous about what to expect! And it started at 10:00 which is way past my bed time!! But I stayed up and made it though and has a lot of fun!

The way it works is about every 10 minutes the hostess will post another prompt and you go and add to your page. When the hour is up you have about an hour to finish your layout and get it posted in the gallery....the ladies that participated were a blast and Cheryl our hostess did a wonderful job!

They gave away 2 kits...I did not win but came away with this wonderful layout that I am really happy with! I love this pic of Caleb and wanted to get this moment in his little life saved so we remember it!

So I highly recommend speed scrapping! Lots of fun and it really stretches your creativity!!

smaller one

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Alisa! What a knack you have for the whole digi thing and scrapbooking! This page is precious! I wish I knew more about digi scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram