Yarn Along

8:59 AM

Well I had to miss last weeks yarn along......not because I wasn't knitting or reading but my laptop crashed and so I am now on week 2 with no computer.......well, I do have the kids computer but it just is not the same. I am hoping to have a new hard drive and be up and running again sometime next week.

So I come to you this week from my kids computer with no photoshop and only iphone pics to share my projects. Which I guess I really should not be complaining about!



I finished Hannah Grace's summer tee which was a fast and easy knit. I love how it came out and I can see myself knitting up a couple more and I am thinking of maybe doing it longer as a dress with shorter puff sleeves.....too cute! (on a side note I also made those pants to match......my second sewing project ever! The big but baby pants pattern is easy and quick....even for a beginner like me)

I also finished a Birthday request for my son Jacob who is turning 10 in June. He has been asking for slippers and we found this pattern Family of Slippers and decided to try our hand at felting! Here are the before and after photos.......we went from a rather large pair of gigantic looking socks to thick and cozy wool slippers that he is thrilled with! Felting was fun and it turned out great even with my front loading machine.


I have made good progress on my Cinnamon shawl......I am up to the lace part and it is coming along nicely. I keep thinking about my spring cardigan but I have not picked it up again......might be next springs cardigan at this rate!


Reading has been light this week.....nothing new to share, I am thinking of putting another audio book on my iphone and i am hoping to find some good suggestions from this weeks yarn along! Joining over at Ginny's as usual.......happy knitting!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love that summer tee - the colors are so bright and remind me of berry-picking (very summer-y).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been quite productive the past two weeks. Love the tee and your little model-both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, your iPhone photos are pretty stellar so humbug to your crashed computer, right? I love Hannah's tee (just darling) and how lovely that you were asked to knit slippers! All beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great projects. I love the baby shirt the yarn and the model are so pretty. I think I will put that pattern in my to do list for future knitting for my baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... That picture of the toddler with the dandelion is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your projects! They are so pretty. I've seen the family slippers pattern before. I love how they turned out! And the iphone pictures came out beautiful! Thank you stopping by my blog yesterday. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram