The Lonely Yarn Mystery Knit Along

6:40 AM

With all the excitement of Rhinebeck this past week I forgot to post about a mystery KAL I just finished! It was the Lonely yarn Club KAL and I am in love with the finished shawl! This was my first design of Susan Ashcroft's and I have to say I will be making more of her patterns in the future.
The idea was to pick some yarn that has been languishing in the stash for a while and put it to good use.....I of course could not find the right weight in the right color even though my stash is rather large.....so I found my yarn looking lonely on the yarn shops shelf and rescued it right away!
I used Madeline Tosh Sock yarn in 2 different colorways and I just love the results!!




 I am really glad I participated in this mystery KAL and I look forward to knitting more of Susan's patterns!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love this shawl and the construction, beautiful photos and love the landscape that is behind the shawl!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram