Fathers Day!!

6:36 PM

Well Fathers Day is Sunday and so I completed a layout for my Dad! He is such a great Dad and I Praise God for Him! My Dad has been through alot in his life but he has such a great attitude and joy for the Lord and life......journaling on my layout reads....

Dad, your life is such a testimony of Gods awesome power! You have overcome cancer, a stroke, diabetes and many other health issues but your attitude has remained one of joy and peace. with each issue God brought you closer and closer to Him, proving to me that God uses each trial and challenge to grow us and mold us into the person he wants us to become. I can never tell you enough how much I love you and I am so thankful that you are here to continue to remind me of the hope that I can only find in Jesus Christ. I am so glad I can tell you that "Yes Dad, You truly are my HERO!" Love Always Alisa

Happy Dads Day to all the amazing Dads out there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram