A Little Bud for Hannah Grace

8:07 AM

Things have been quiet here....again. My Mom is finally home from the hospital and recovering slowly and it's been a roller coaster as they are still not really sure what is going on. But we are at least home now and only heading back down once a week to help her out and go to doctors. The past week has been...dare I say....almost normal.....well normal for us at least!
I'm excited to jump back into the yarn along and let you know what just came off the needles! Hannah Grace and I will be heading to Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend and a new sweater was in order. Little Buds has been in my favs for a while and so I decided to cast on. It was a great knit for all the hospital sitting I did this past month. And now it's done! Sorry for the overload of photos but they all came out so cute.....








 The cute dress she is wearing is one my Mom made for my oldest daughter who is now 20! This sweater is a great knit and I know she will wear this a lot! You can find my notes here.

I am really looking forward to Rhinebeck this weekend.....anyone else going to be heading there? It's my first time so I can't wait to get to see all the fiber and yarn goodness!!!

I have also been busy spinning and this week I made some rolags from my new blending board.....so fun!


 and this is on the wheel right now......the colors remind me of fall! I am not reading anything new, when I get the chance I seem to be spinning or knitting not reading right now! It's definitely that time of year!



Joining Ginny today for the Yarn Along.....Happy Knitting!!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Very pretty little sweater and lovely spinning- perfectly fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your mom keeps improving with her health and that they figure out what's going on. Your sweater is so lovely and the photo shoot is cute. She is such a sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - cardigan and little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize for all the photos - they came out lovely and I was happy to see them! Great sweater - she will look darling at Rhinebeck. I can't believe it's only a few days away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She just melted my heart standing in the leaves in that adorable sweater ~ Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little model and such a pretty sweater! I love the little leaves in the cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Have fun at Rhinebeck. And best wishes to your mom - I hope her recovery continues to be smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is adorable. Have a great time in Rhinebeck I am so sad I can't go this year. I love your rolags and your spinning looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely sweater! I'm looking for a pattern for my 6 year old and was happy to see it runs that large. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sweater and spinning. I'm wondering if I can convince my husband to make a detour to Rhinebeck on our way to visit our daughter in Connecticut. I would love to see all the yarns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little coat on your gorgeous model.
    Ready for the season.
    Enjoy all the yarny goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet little sweater and beautiful little model.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that sweater and I'm going to put it in my queue to make for my daughter. I love the shoes she is wearing. What kind are they?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, adorable! And your rolags, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pictures are so adorable!! And the sweater!! i love the way it drapes over that sweet dress. So sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those little leaves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram