A month of thankfulness 28th, 29th and 30th!

8:07 PM

I'm back to finish up Novembers month of thankfulness! I have been so busy so I am just getting around to it now....

November 28th......no picture for today just words of thankfulness for the many material blessings God has given me. Our house and cars and clothing and food on the table....so thankful for Brians job and Gods protection over us! Thank you Lord!!

November 29th......again no picture....I might come back and fill that in when I get a pic of our church... today I am so thankful for my church family. We have only been attending this church a few months but it is home and we love it. The people, our Pastor, the leaders....everyone is wonderful and we are growing and God is moving there!

November 30th......I am so thankful today for a daughter that loves to bake! Claire is always baking some yummy treat for us to munch on and today it was these cute little cakes....sweet!!!



and that ends November....but not the thankfulness....it's amazing how your attitude changes when you focus on what you have to be thankful for....
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram