Salt Dough Ornaments

10:20 AM

Hi there.....sorry to be missing in action for the month but I've been busy just enjoying this wonderful time of year. You can see what we have been doing over at my scrappy blog Life scraps. 
I am doing the december daily album again and have most of my pages posted over there with all that has been going on around here!
I did want to post these great ornaments the kids and I made the other day....so easy and lots of fun. We ended up hanging them from twine in our big front window.
Here is the recipe we used

You'll need to make up a batch of Salt Dough for this project. It couldn't be simpler to make. Start by mixing these three ingredients in a large bowl:
2 cups Flour
2 cups Salt
1 cup Water

 
I got the recipe here and it gives great detailed instructions DIY Holiday Project  
 
 
This is our finished results.....




 And here are some close ups!


I know I will be scarce till the new Year so Merry Christmas to everyone!!
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram