Word of the year.......

8:56 AM

Blogging took a back seat these past months but just the other day I was looking through some old posts and realized how much I enjoyed having past moments and thoughts captured here to go back too. So I am going to try to be more present here and on that note I will begin with my one little word for this year......
Prepare.....just last week as I was thinking  about this God placed this word in my head and I have not been able to get it out! So this year will be all about preparing....

Preparing my mind.... But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 1 Peter 3:15
studying His word.....going deeper in

Preparing my body..... "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your body," 1 Cor 6:19-20
healthier eating habits and regular exercise.....remembering my water and vitamins


Preparing my spirit......Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
Being in constant communication with the one that keeps me on track.....organize my prayer life to be more effective....be still more to hear His voice

I am also praying about how I am preparing my children.......and how I might do better at that. More thoughts on that to come. But for now as we begin this New Year I know I need to draw close to the only one who can give me the strength I need to accomplish His plans for me......

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram