Being intentional........

4:52 PM


cultivate a good life by Becky Higgins

It's a New Year and I've been thinking about, praying about changes I want to make.....in myself mostly but also in the way I do things.
For the past few years I've prayed about and focused on one little word that I could work on for the year. This year my word is "intentional". I truly want to be more intentional in every area of my life, as a follower of Christ, as a Wife, as a Mom, as a memory keeper, as a photographer......and the list goes on. My desire is to be more purposeful in all I do. The hurdle in this is that to do that I need to be more organized.......insert sigh here! So that is my starting point for now.
So last weekend as we fought the flu and hung out at home I organized my computer and EHD's.......backing everything up and going through digital scrapbooking supplies. I looked at the few layouts I got done the beginning of 2012 for Project Life and I realized how much I loved them! Why did I not continue all year with this project??? So I decided to try again to get these weekly layouts done and record our memories in this fun way.
My focus is going to be on my photos and the journaling.....not so much making fancy scrapbook pages. Simple, clean and easy. Doable...I hope! Here is my title page and week ones layout..........
title page

left side of layout

right side of layout
I know that it is only through the strength God provides me that I can accomplish any changes in my life. So being intentional about my relationship with Him is my biggest priority or all else will fail.

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
John15:5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram