Project 365

6:57 AM

Sorry it's been so long without a post.....life has been busy!! I finally figured out how I wanted to do my project 365 pictures....I have been keeping up with taking a pic a day but now I need to catch up with the weekly layouts. I really wanted the pictures and the journaling to stand out...not alot of other elements to distract from that soooo I ended up making my own template and I am going to keep that for each layout...just changing some background swirls and maybe the colors. I also decided to put our memory verse for that week on the layout....So here are the first 2 weeks of January....




Week one is a one pager because it only had 4 days...so each week after will be 2 pages. I am hoping to scrap today. I spent the last few days cleaning out my scrap room so maybe I'll take some pics before I mess it up again and post those....

LOM starts this week and I can't wait to get started!! I am hoping that by taking this class I will be soooo organized that I will have more time to scrap!! I also just purchased some great actions from Mindys Actions I have been playing with them and really having fun!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram