2:34 PM


We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

This verse has been every where I have turned the past two weeks.... God is so good to me and I have to laugh at how he directs our wandering attentions...

Two weeks ago we found out my Dad has cancer again and he is going to be beginning radiation on Monday and then go into chemo as well...it is aggresive and he has been in alot of pain. My Dad has dealt with cancer 2 times before in his life
so why again? I question and I wonder....and even get a little angry. But my Dad doesn't.....he wonders how God will use this...he can't wait to see...

Oh Lord that I would have such faith and be so strong in You!! God is good and my Dads life is a testimony of Gods love and it continues to be so! My Dad is truly my hero..I did this page for him last fathers day......

So I join with my Dad in knowing Romans 8:28 is Gods truth and we will wait to see the way in which he uses this for His good!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I have enjoyed your blog and all the posts. Love the faith your dad has,wonderful. Will be praying for him. God Bless. I will be back to visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram