A month of thankfulness Nov. 14th and 15th

8:06 PM

I'm catching up again!! But at least I'm trying to keep up.....

November 14th......this is a picture Elaina took of one of her new rabbits. This is Tweeter...isn't she precious! I am thankful that Elaina has the desire to raise and breed these cuties....she is learning a lot through the experience!


 For my photography course I was working with aperture settings today and took this cute shot of Christopher. I am so thankful for this sweet boy who loves the Lord. Our conversation this week went like this...."Mom, I know where God works..... In church......In heaven........and in our house".... my response was.....oh, I'm glad you see Him here cause sometimes I wonder!! He is six and full of so much energy!




smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram