LOAD 10/10 Day Four!

7:29 PM

one little bird storyteller kit, font is fontastic journaling reads
I find it hard to believe that you are nine years old now. Where did the time go? You are growing up so fast and truly becoming more of a man every day. You are a hard worker and are always there to help Daddy with the next job. You are also a wonderful big brother always making time for Christopher and Caleb and making them feel good. I can really see you beginning to grow into the man God wants you to be and I am so proud of you!
Jacob Walter 8/2010.
Here is my day four layout for LOAD! I had a blast using a lot of what I learned in Amanda's Everyday elements intermediate class.....here is the before......kinda hazy and the lighting is very harsh because it was the noon sun on the beach......
 And then I ran color correct.......and deep clean and this is what I got.......I love it!!!! Soooo much better! I know I'm still learning but this made such a difference!!!

Hoping I can keep up this pace......4 layouts in 4 days so far!!!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram