Yarn Along and my baby surprise jacket

3:24 PM


 Today I am posting for the Yarn Along and with it an update on my baby surprise jacket. I went to the local yarn shop and picked up this wonderful organic cotton yarn to do the sweater in. I am loving how it feels as I work with it and think it will make a wonderful jacket for Hannah Grace! I have made so much pink for her that I went with this very warm beige color for this project.


I picked up this book last week and have just started it.....hoping it will guide me into a more organized life. I wish just reading it would change things around here but I think it's going to take more than that!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very nice yarn for the BSJ! Enjoy the knitting ... it's a fun project ...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram