Finally up and running!!

10:31 AM

I have finally got my act together and joined the ranks of all of you bloggers! I have wanted to start a blog for some time but never really had the time to figure it out. The kids have all been battling a virus this week and so I have had some time to sit here and work on it. We have had to stay close to home as one by one we have fallen to whatever flu this is.
I am excited to have a place to share Gods work in our lives and to be able to share some of my scrapbooking creations. I love photography and I have been a paper scrapper for 11 years. I just got into digital this past September when I took a class with Jessica Sprague........which I highly recommend! I learned so much and can't wait for the next advance class in March! Check out her site on my side bar. So now I am doing paper and digi and hybrid and loving it all. I am going to try to post some pages today.....bear with me while I figure all of this out!! Have a blessed Sunday!

All is grace.....Alisa

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a great start to your blog- I love the header and the template! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!!! Congrats on your new blog!!! Check out the Faith Sister's blog challenge, that might help you get your blog going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog looks awesome! COngrats on getting it put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 children well I can't understand why you didn't have time to get your blog going...lol...love your blog and your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram