I'm here!!

7:07 AM


The last two days have been really busy...we finally celebrated dds 11th birthday with a great rollerskating party!! Everyone had a blast...I say finally becuase we had to cancel 2 weeks in a row due to illnesses....she was so excited to be with all her friends! I've also been busy getting layouts done for ct work and trying to work out when it is best for me to make time to get it all done.....not quite sure but I want to schedule creating time in to my schedule so I make sure I get it done!! Today I am off with some friends to shop at Whole foods.....it's a girls day out...just the baby is coming and my oldest will watch the rest of the crew for me.....I have never been to a whole foods before but I know we will be eating good tonite!!
A did another layout for the family legacy challenge at faithsister...I am really happy with how
this came out. Later I will be working on the scripture challenge for this week..our word is wait.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram