Show me Lord

6:56 AM

Show me Your ways, O Lord and teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long....
Psalm 25:4-5
I've been making plans....it is a new year and I want to make this on
e better than the last. And God gives me this verse. I lay it all at His feet....I need His guidance to make any of this work I know I can not do it in my strength only in His. He wants to lead me but I need to let Him do it. So often I try to do it myself. I am posting this verse on my fridge.......I believe I have found my verse to focus on this year. I love to have scripture posted around the house...in my face you might say. The kids and I are memorizing the book of James.......well we began in November and kind of got off track with the Holidays but we have verses 1-8 down and I am so proud of that!! We are picking that up again now.
I am participating in the scripture challenge over at Faithsisters.com. Every week Patter gives us a word to research...find a scripture for and make a layout. I am using the atc revolving holder to make mine. dd is also making one and her cards will go in a tin. Here are the first 2 weeks cards. W
e are having alot of fun learning about Gods word together.


The first word was faith
Ephesians 3:17-19















Last weeks word was kindness Hosea 11:4
I led them with cords of human kindness, with ties of love

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram