Day 2 and 3 layouts

7:02 PM



Here are the pics from my journal your Christmas layouts....I am posting them here and on my scrap blog. Yesterdays was about the weather and it made me think how that blanket of new fallen snow reminds me of the baby Jesus....fresh and pure and sent to cover our sins and make us new just like the snow covers the ground and everything looks new.....thank God for His mercy and grace on us!!





Day 3 was about Christmas cards......we have always had a photo card since Emily was born. I have made most of the cards and this year I used my new digi skills to make a photo collage.....so fun!!! I have picked a scripture every year that I use in the card this years is

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Yes I am sticking with the theme of peace for this Holiday season.....it is a good place to be!!

Enjoy and be blessed!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram