What little boys wear while building gingerbread houses....

5:49 PM






Brian and I needed to be out today....my Mom is in the hospital for pneumonia and we wanted to go down to visit. Soooo Emily thought it would be fun to help the boys to decorate the gingerbread house. They had a blast and even took pictures for me knowing that I would love to have them to scrapbook.



What do you wear to decorate a gingerbread house? Emily thought it quite appropriate to let Caleb do it in his diaper....less mess to clean up and wash was her philosophy. Yes she is beginning to think like her Mom.....I love it!!!




And my Mom is going to be fine but they are keeping her in the hospital for the weekend to make sure. I know she will enjoy these photos of the boys as well!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram