Layout Update!

11:33 AM

I am trying to keep up with the December Daily Album....I'm close only 2 days behind....so I'll post those layouts later when I finish them. I have 2 new digi layouts to share though and I'm working on a paper one with the new Studio Calico kit...



This was a fun layout that took a bit of time!! I did this for the December challenge over at the Log Your Memory site. It was to list 100 things you want to remember from 2009. I used my word of the year here as the base for my page....I like the way it came out even though it took me forever!


This layout is from Thanksgiving Day. I used the template from last weeks template challenge at the digichick. I loved this pic of Emily and her little cousin Lauren...
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram