As I begin the New year.....

3:21 PM



I have been following the posts going on over here Run the earth, Watch the Sky. Head on over if you want a great way to start in on this New year with a focus on God and your family!

Also I am beyond excited about finding out about this....

Almost all the blogs that I read.....all the ladies I guess I should say.....in one place for an uplifting get together....and it's right here in Pa......only hours away! This is something I can not miss!! Oh to get together with like minded Moms....for encouragement and to be challenged! I'm saving my pennies now!! Go check it out....

We are busy over here getting back into learning times and so I am rather quiet.....I will give all an update  soon!
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram