Project Life update

5:00 PM

So I am trying to catch up.....only a few weeks behind! Here are the latest pages for my project life album.....as you can see I am playing around with a lot of different elements. I like the pocket pages but usually have a lot more photos I want to use so I'm using other templates as well. At this point I am just happy I am getting them done! And I must say my handy little iphone is really helping me to take those everyday shots! Love it!!



Doing these pages is making me want to take more photos of my older kids......they are not around as much so I am really going to have to be intentional about it! There are loads of pics of the baby of course! Hoping I can be caught up to this week by tomorrow! We'll see!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram