PEACE

9:19 AM


We are home today....recovering from a whole week of a recurring stomach virus making the rounds...
So I sat this morning thinking on the craziness of the week and all that was left undone and all the catching up I need to do and I began to feel peace...
Not at first.... as the lists went through my head...
but as I sought Him and His word I found it...
Yes I found peace...peace that can only be from Him...His peace.....not mine..
Peace in the midst of this life here with 7 children and a menagerie of animals and sicknesses and altered plans....
When my focus is on Him and all my life filters through Him...there I find my peace. If I look at my life through the lens of this world I will never find it but by putting on that God lens, my life and all it's craziness has a different focus....a new look.....
and there is my peace...
through Him...

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

What does your peace look like today?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram