I love Scarlet Lime!!

7:27 PM

Over the years I have tried a few scrapbooking kits....right now I am getting the one from Scarlet Lime!
Every month I can't wait to see what goodies are in the box!! I love the paper selections and the fact that there is always some really cool embellies...sometimes handmade!! If you have not checked out their kits I really think you should!!!
I did alot of creating on Sunday but it is all for future design team work at triple the sketch so I can't let you peek yet!!
My pocket card was featured on Sat. I am really enjoying the Triple the Sketch design team....they are a group of really talented and Godly ladies....I love the fact that we are all using our craftiness to glorify God!!



There is a new magazine coming out called Christian paper craft magazine and they have a website up with challenges and message boards...check them out!!! Look on my side bar and click to get over there!! I am looking forward to being inspired by all the talent I'm seeing over there!!
Hubby is working the 3 to 11 shift now so I am going to go see if I can't get some scrappin in before bed!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram