Psalm 145 and yes this is my life!!!

9:56 AM

We are messing around with the webcam....and captured this! We are memorizing psalm 145 and Christopher has the first few verses down really well...

Yes...get a good laugh that is Jacob in the back ground trying to get in on the shot.....antagonizing his brother....and oh yes that is my hand over his mouth....and my whispers of life impending doom for him if he does not stop.....so we tried 3 more takes but this was the perfect one and ya know what....it's real....my kids love messing around with each other and so I am posting real life from the Schenck household this morning...

Hope you all enjoy and get a good laugh!! Remember the focus is on how great Christopher is hiding Gods word in his heart!! Not on the older brother and his antics....









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram