Some spring cleaning on the blog!

7:47 AM

Wow it has been quite a while since I blogged last.....I've been mostly over on my scrappy blog these days .....sorry about that! But Spring is here and I need to do some updating on the blog....I want to change up the design and add some homeschool resource links to the side bar.... I have been wanting to do this and just have not made the time.
Time seems to be at a premium lately, our schedule is all over the place and I am ready for a bit more down time at home. My Dad began Chemo yesterday after two weeks of radiation. His shoulder seems to be a bit better but his hip is getting worse and some times he can not walk....
It is times like this that I am glad I know God and can lean on Him and His understanding not my own. We are so weak in this world and it is only through His strength that we can survive!

I have not updated my gratitude journal lately so I think today is a good day to count my blessings!




Our Daily Bread....

Healthy boys with good appetites!



Exercise and fun in the fresh air!


Christopher learning to ride his 2 wheeler!


A visit from Uncle Keith!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram