Yarn along........not much progress!

4:54 PM

This post is going to be short and sweet........short because I am holding a very sick baby in my arms that needs me........and it's been that way all week so my knitting has not progressed like I wanted it too......and sweet because I have a picture of my little feverish one and even though she is sick she is still so cute!




And I am thoroughly enjoying her wanting to lay on my chest and sleep all day......at 13 months she would usually rather be scooting around then hanging out on Mom's lap! Not quite sure what she is fighting....prayers for a quick recovery would be appreciated!



My Corinne cardigan is coming along nicely.......almost 1/2 way done! And reading has been limited to the bunch of picture books in the basket that my 5 year old wants to hear as we cuddle on the couch and care for little Hannah Grace. Head over to Small Things and see what everyone else in knitting and reading this week!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ups... 8-]

    Yay, it's so sweet! (baby) :)
    And also bunny from last post.

    Thank you for your comment in my blog.
    Letitia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that your little one gets better! Love your sweater and the yoke design is beautiful!! I'm going to look that pattern up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! that sweater is in my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your poor little girl! Praying she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG she looks so adorable, I want to hug her!
    I hope she is feeling better by now! Your sweater looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram