We have a winner!!!!!

8:13 PM



Well ladies I hope everyone had a blast during the Triple the Sketch Blog Hop!!!! I know I did!! And I really appreciated everyone's sweet comments on my blog!! I hope you all got some inspiration along the way and maybe got a few pages scrapped or cards made!
I guess you are all checking back to see who won the button contest!!! Well after going through all the posts we have our winner!!!

Our little button jar had 205 buttons in it!!! And so our winner is JOANN with her guess of 212 buttons!!!!!! She was the closest to the exact amount so I will be mailing out your goodies asap!! (please email me your snail mail addy to schenck9 at ptd dot net.....)

I so loved meeting so many new fellow scrappers through this blog hop and hope everyone sticks around for more great sketch inspiration!!!!

And thanks again to Patter the leader of TTS for putting together this great time!!!

Happy Birthday Triple the Sketch!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram