Reverb 10 Prompt 2

1:58 PM

Yikes, this prompt hits home.....what keeps me from writing and could I eliminate it? Ummm......well I do love to write our families stories so we can remember them and treasure them in years to come, but sometimes we are so busy living those stories that I don't have the time or even the energy to record them. Maybe I need a small notebook to just jot down snippets that will remind me of that story I want to tell. I don't think there are many things in my life that I can eliminate at this time....I think my issue is more with time  management and getting my priorities in order. We have so much going on in our large family I'm finding it harder and harder to squeeze that time in for projects I want to work on. So yes, I think I need to work on managing my time better and I like the notebook idea too......that could help!!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram