This year........

11:17 AM

Here we are New Years eve on the edge of a fresh year to start anew in! As I have been thinking and praying this week God has revealed to me that this will be my year of "BEING".......yes.......just BEING.
Being (not doing)
Being present in every moment
Being in Christ and Him in me
Being prayerful
Being atttentive
Being still
Being available
Being able
Being all I can so I don't miss out on the blessings of this moment in time......this day......this hour ......this minute.......I want to be in the here and now...not thinking about the next thing or the next moment but taking the time to be and ponder in this second God has given me.
My "being list could go on and on and I'm sure as God reveals more areas of my life I will add to the ways I want to be........but mostly I want this year to "BE" a season of growing closer to my Savior and not missing a second of what he is trying to do............ through my list of "being" I hope to do this.


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
   I will be exalted among the nations,
   I will be exalted in the earth.” 
Psalm 46:10



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram