The big "3"

2:27 PM

I might be a little biased on this but I am devoting a whole blog post to show off the cuteness of this little sweater and an even more adorable now "3" year old who loves her new sweater even more then I do!!

The sweater is the Springtime in Hollis pattern which I saw for the first time on Soulemama's blog. I fell in love with it and knew it had to be the birthday sweater this year! Never mind that I only had a week to knit it up......It was a great quick knit but looks like it took loads of work.....the details are so cute and I loved learning how to do the lattice work. The yarn was picked out by Hannah Grace and is plymouth  yarn worsted merino superwash. Everything must be purple or pink for this little girly girl!

She officially turned 3 on the 27th and I finished the sweater the day after. She scooped it up and has been wearing it ever since. Today we headed out to get some good photos of course for my ravelry project page. Hannah Grace told me she would be the doll model and I could take photos.....well the "doll model" barely stood still and then Loki decided to make it even more fun running in circles around us! 

We managed to get these in as we wait for what is supposed to be another snowstorm heading our way. I wonder if spring will ever show it's face around here.........

Get ready for photo overload!!













So there you have it ......the story of  the 3rd birthday sweater. This mama just wishes she would stay little like this forever! Happy Knitting!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So very beautiful! I wish I could knit as well as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous sweater and it deserves its own blog post, your daughter is such a cutie and I love how happy and joyful she looks in the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram