Garretts Birthday....a little late in posting!

9:44 PM



Wednesday was Garrett's Birthday.....I did not get a chance to post...we have been so busy! To celebrate we went down and picked up his best buddy Jack and then it was off to the Lego store for a little bit of Lego heaven......it was a great day and he wants to make it a tradition! You can never have enough Legos...right!!

My Garrett is a sweetie and I can't believe he is 11 years old! He is always ready to give a helping hand and still loves to cuddle up with Mom!

Garrett I pray you always stay close to the Lord and serve Him  as you do now! I know that God has a special plan for your gentle heart and that He is going to use you to glorify Him!! And please stay as cuddly as you are right now! I love you sweetie!!
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram