A month of thankfulness Nov. 3 and 4th

7:45 PM

I did not get a chance to post yesterday...this week is getting very busy with Emily's 16th birthday party this Sat. So here are my posts for yesterday and today!

Nov. 3... I am so thankful for these kind and compassionate young boys who on our bike ride around the lake today stopped more than a handful of times to rescue fuzzy caterpillars from the road. They place each one with special care in the grass with words of wisdom to not try crossing the road again. What a blessing to see their gentle hearts!



Nov. 4.....I am a Mother of many coming in to a new season of my life. The youngest just turned 3 and there is no new baby on the way yet to take the place of this toddler in my arms. I have thoughts that he may be the last and so I cling to his chubby cheeks and silly grins and am so thankful God has entrusted me with the children He has. I am so thankful for this precious time of toddlerhood!



Have you counted your blessings today? Have you given thanks for the precious gifts God has given you? It changes your heart and your mind......
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram