A month of thankfulness Nov. 8

7:30 PM


I won't lie, I did not take the camera out today and so I pulled this pic from the beginning of the month. Today the sky looked just like this and it was beautiful and warmer than it has been. So I think this pic works!

We are recovering from Emily's big party last night. It was a blessing and a wonderful time of fellowship with old friends and family! But today has been a day to reflect and have quiet. And I am so thankful for days like this when we all return home from church and there is a quiet that we do not normally have around here.....the girls are reading....Brian has a movie going and I am happy to just not have anything to do at the moment. The sky was beautiful today and it reminds me how amazing God is....what an awesome creator!

Heaven and the heaven of heavens belong to the LORD your God, the earth with all that is in it.
Deuteronomy 10:14
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram