A month of thankfulness Nov. 9th, 10th, and 11th

7:37 AM

Playing a little catch up here this morning! I'm a bit behind in my month of thankfulness posts!



November 9th.....today I want to remember how thankful I am for the technology we are able to use in our home. I know that does not sound too exciting but it really helps me in giving my children a well rounded learning experience. Here Claire is on the computer with the headphones on.....at some point in the day all the kids do this and are able to learn advanced math, foreign languages and take writing classes to help them in their studies


November 10th......this is my very favorite place! I am so thankful for a spot to create!! I am so blessed that I have a space I can have all my tools and craft supplies in! Our Lord was very creative and I am so happy He made me in His image......I love to create things to bless others!


November 11th.....this morning as I sit and sip my tea and have my quiet time I am thankful for the most important thing.....Gods word. Without His word I would be so lost.

Thank you heavenly Father for your word which is the bread of life to us here on earth....may I live my life by the words You have given to me.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."  Hebrews 4:12


Today Ann has a wonderful post about memorizing scripture.  Powerful words.....truth.....


And I know it again, that 'what a heart knows by heart is what a heart really knows' and I've got to hide Words in the chambers, to cut down the soul-stalker, pump pulsing Truth through the veins.

Please hop over to Holy Experience to continue reading  and be inspired to get Gods word into your heart and your childrens! Be blessed!
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram