Creating for Eyelet Scrap's Designs!

7:59 AM

I just started creating for Emma Moore who designs beautiful digi kits...she sells at Faithsisters. So I have been busy doing some digi layouts for her and at the same time trying to get Caleb's baby album done..... here is what I have been busy with.....

I really like the way the layout about Christopher and Elaina came out.....I've been wanting to do a layout about the amzing relationship they have together. What blessing to me to see my children loving one another as God intended us to do!!

And Yes I have been reading The Heart of Wisdom book and I am almost done....I have some more notes to post on it and hopefully I will get to that later! Hubby is off the next three days so between house projects and taking the kids fishing I hope to get some scrapping in!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram