Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!!

10:39 AM

I don't think I will be blogging much the next few days. So I wanted to say Merry CHRISTmas to everyone. We are going to have a quiet Christmas Eve at home...(well as quiet as a house with 7 kids is!!) We plan on finishing up our advent study, singing some hymns and celebrating communion together. The kids will all open their secret sibling presents and we will also have lots of yummy finger foods to much on!
Tomorrow we are off to Brians parents house for the day. To visit with aunts and uncles and cousins.....
I pray that your Christmas is all you want it to be and more!!

I will leave you with my latest project...I altered a cd case into a frame for Brians desk....sooo fun!!


Blessings Alisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram