Reverb 10 Prompt 5

7:48 AM

Let go, what or whom did you let go of this year........
I had to let go of my Dad this year. This taught me many lessons and brought me so much closer to my God and Savior. Cancer is a terrible thing and I had to watch my Dad suffer over many months before God finally took him home to be with Him. My faith was tested in big ways and I had to learn to trust a God that I did not fully understand. But isn't that what faith is.......trusting in something we don't understand or comprehend. He took my hand and held me through all of it and I have come out on the other side still not understanding it all but knowing  that He was in control the whole time and His plan is far better then mine.......and He will never leave me or give me more then I can handle. Yes losing my Dad has been hard, but God has revealed so much of Himself to me this past year and I am grateful to Him for it.

In every thing give thanks: 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram