Reverb 10 Prompt 7

2:05 PM

Where have you found community this past year? I am part of some great online communities.....ones that encourage me and it is a wonderful thing to hang out with like minded people! But I have to say the place I have been encouraged the most this year would be our own little community right here at our church. We have been attending Long Meadow Chapel for a little over a year now and this past year we have really gotten to know the
people here and though it is a small community it is a strong body of believers truly being Jesus to those around them. I have been encouraged, challenged and lifted up and I am so excited to be a part of the body of Christ that is active and alive and trying to live as the bible says we should. I look forward to seeing what God will use this community for in the upcoming year ahead!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram