Reverb 10!! Day one

9:23 AM

Just found this neat site over at Ali Edwards blog......I'm hoping it will get me journaling more and thinking about the changes I'd like to see in the upcoming year....in my life...habits....spiritual growth....You can click the link in my side bar to see what it's all about!!

This past year my word for the year was treasure.....and that really ended up being such a meaningful word for this year. As I look back I can see the treasure of relationships that started and some that ended. But mostly I see growth and an awareness of the things that really matter and are treasures in my life right now. I started my word with this verse to guide me.....

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. Matthew 6:20

The treasures of this world are so different from what God says we should treasure and I have a better focus on what those treasures should be after this year.......

Looking to the upcoming year......I don't quite have a word figured out yet.....lot's of ideas pop to my mind but I need to take some quiet time to reflect and think on this....and to pray and see what God reveals to me. Next year will bring a lot of change to my life......a new baby.....my oldest Graduating high school.....I'm already feeling spread pretty thin in a lot of areas.....but being stretched means a lot of growing and I am looking forward to staying close to my God who will give me the nourishment I need during this time in my life!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram