31 days of HIS gifts in photos........

7:33 PM

I've decided to take this month to focus on the many gifts my Father in heaven sees fit to give me on a daily basis......I'm going to try to post on a daily basis. I have not been very good lately about making it to this spot for anything other than the weekly yarn along......so this might be a stretch for me but I want to try.

I used to count these gifts in a journal alongside Ann Voscamp and her many followers....I need to get back to that to focusing on those little blessings that make up my days.....it's those little things that matter and I want to remember them years from now.

I also want to better my photography skills....it's a passion of mine and I am challenging myself to take these photos of our ordinary days..... doing ordinary things........and thanking God for all of it!

So they are running a 31 days series over here at Nesting Place.......not sure if I will link up because this is really for me.......

So let's begin here.......a few glimpses of our weekend.....

good books

beautiful fall days

fun loving kids

growing stacks of winter warmth

new discoveries

cozy cuddles on a cold morning
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
 and cometh down from the Father of lights, 
with whom is no variableness,
 neither shadow of turning."
James 1:17

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have a lovely family! Have fun snapping away moments of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, and I'll look forward to seeing your pics. I love Ann Voskamp's book and my blog is very much my attempt to capture the things in my life for which I am grateful and the things that bring me delight. I have also recently fallen in love with photography and I'm trying to improve my skill and learn all that I can as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family and great idea!! I think I may steal this idea for next month!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram