Busy, Busy!!

9:16 PM

Yes, I've been busy....I have a new venture up my sleeve and I'll be able to tell you all about it in a few days!! So check back!!
I've also been busy in the scrap room! Here are a few layouts I just finished up....


I am taking the Every life has a story class over at the Digichicks....it's all about improving your journaling skills. This layout was done for the first challenge. You had to take a layout you already completed and add journaling to it. This layout had some journaling but I added a lot more and told the whole story of the day instead of just a few words. This is Christophers 6th Birthday this past week.



Now this is a paper layout I just finished of Christophers 3rd birthday....what a cutie!! I am really enjoying going back and pulling photos from the past few years to do layouts. So what I'm really saying is I like being behind!!! I'll be back soon to tell you my news!!!
smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram