Layout of the Week!!! and Log Your Memory!!

8:45 PM

I have a couple of layouts to share! First I was surprised to head on over to the Digichick the other day and see that my layout was picked for layout of the week! I shared this one with you the other day and it was picked for LOTW!!! I was so excited!!




The next layout I did was for sketch #41 over at 52 Sketches. And also for the bible verse Thursday challenge over at CPCM. The challenge was to use fall colors and a verse on the seasons. I chose 
Genesis 8:22
As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night will never cease.
I took this picture of Caleb the last time we went hiking. He was so cute running to keep up with everyone!


More exciting news is I found a wonderful new site that is just starting out! It's called Log Your Memory and it looks like it's going to be a great place to hang out! The site is all about your journaling and the importance of the stories behind your photos. They have an actual log book that you can get to keep track of your memories until you can scrap them! For a busy Mom like me with a lot of kids....this is a great thing!! So go check them out and join in the challenges on their forums! they are having a kick off contest and the prize is one of their log books!!! I'm off to work on that challenge!!

smaller one

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just popped in from LYM and I love your blog and your projects

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram