Happy Birthday Christopher!!

12:43 PM


Happy Birthday to my special boy!! Yes, today Christopher turns 6! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday he was toddling around trying to keep up with the big boys and know he is one of the big boys! He is spending the day with his Dad and brothers at Pop-Pops doing big boy jobs! Then it's home for homemade french fries for dinner and homemade cinnamon rolls for his birthday dessert! Then we will pull out the video from the day he was born.....and also his baby album!

Christopher you are turning into such a wonderful young boy! You are the best big brother to Caleb, always there to help him and play with him! Your heart for serving and following Jesus is humbling to me.....your simple and truthful prayers teach me and remind me that God cares for even the simple things in our lives. May you be a strong warrior for Christ and stand on the truths you are learning from His word! We are so blessed to have you in our family!!! Happy Birthday my big boy!!

smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram