A few layouts to share!

9:28 PM

I've been busy getting my Etsy store up and running and also on getting the Christmas Card Blog going.....but I have managed to squeeze in a few layouts! I'm trying to keep up with the journaling class at the Digi chick....it's been really good so far and it is stretching me creatively...that's good right!?!?!


 This first layout I did for the challenge over at Log Your Memory. A layout about me....I don't do many so i guess it was a good challenge!


This next layout was for a challenge on the Log your memory site but it also fit a challenge at the Digi chicks. I am really happy with how this came out. I have not gotten many pics of my Dad since he became sick so this is a special page.

And for this last layout we need to reverse the process, tell the story first then find a picture to go with it. It was a lot harder then you think! But I'm glad I got this story down on paper!

I'm busy now getting some Christmas cards made for the Etsy shop.....look for them soon!!

smaller one

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram