A new look!

9:26 PM

So today I had time to fool around a little with the blog.....time for a new look! I have been busy scrappin.....but not posting much to the blog. Sorry about that! I've also been doing some organizing and will show you how I am storing my buttons now. I picked up this spice rack at target.....but I think it looks much cuter like this...don't you!?!

I am loving having my buttons all sorted by color.....it is so much easier!!
I also just found out about a site called Scripture Scrappers lots of wonderful christian ladies over there using their talents to glorify God. I just posted this project for the word of the week which was think and used Phil 4:8.

I will frame it for the wall..... or maybe it will end up in my Etsy store which I hope to open soon!!
Yes, just another project on my list of to dos!!

Have a blessed weekend!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Years ago, when my sis Jen Evans was just starting to scrapbook, I purchased the same spice rack from Target. I filled each container with different embellishments. She still uses it today - but she has outgrown it. I created a monster!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram