Sketch challenges at CPCM and a free template

10:07 AM

I have been invited to host the sketch challenges over at the Christian Paper Craft Magazine Forums! I am so excited and hope that you will pop over to join in! Every Tuesday I will post the sketch and best of all I am posting the digital template for you to download as well!!
These sketches can be used for layouts, cards or any project you would like to use them on....turn them, embellish them and really make them yours! I love sketches...they really help to get my pages going sometimes! If you make something with one of my templates please send a link! I would love to see it!

Here is this weeks sketch! And you can download it here!


Here is what I did with the sketch. I took an american crafts 6x6 mini album and altered it. I have been wanting to make a mini album of our trip to creation in 2005 (yes I am that far behind!) And this will be perfect for that!!

So come on over to the Christian Paper Craft Forum and play along with this weeks sketch!!



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram