Sketch 65 at TTS

8:02 AM


We are live this morning with sketch 65 over at TTS! And guess what? sketch 65 is one that I made up and I am also giving you the digi template for it right here!
Down Load Here

I love making templates and I have been doing so for myself. But now I am getting to share some with you! Please let me know if you have any trouble with the download or the template...I am new to this!
Here is what I created with my template!

Please leave me a note or link back with your creations if you use my template! I would love to see them! And check over at TTS to see what our design team did with it!
Happy Scrappin!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just wanted to say "thanks" for the sketch, Alisa! Love your page! That car in the bg is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisa girl! Loved this sketch! Your layout is fabulous! So cute!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sketch & template. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram