Public School?

5:10 PM

I have quoted Voddie Bauchman before and I will do it again....his post on Christians and public schools is right on!
Thanks to Kellie at Generation Cedar for the heads up on this!

he said

“Jesus made it quite clear when he said, “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.” (Matthew 12:30 ESV) I am amazed at how many Christians refuse to acknowledge this fact as it relates to the government school system. Our education is either based on biblical truth, or some other truth. There is no such thing as neutrality in this regard. All education is religious in nature. Since it is illegal for students in our government schools to be taught from a Christian perspective, then it follows that they must be taught from a non (or anti) Christian perspective….

According to the common refrain, “It doesn’t matter what educational choice you make… you just have to pray about it and do what the Lord leads your family to do.” However, I must confess I find this this concept disturbing on a number of fronts. First, this kind of thinking denies the sufficiency of Scripture. The Bible speaks either directly, or principally to every aspect of life. There are no grey areas. Sure, there are things that are difficult to discern, but education is not one of them.” -Voddie Baucham

read the whole article here Top 5 reasons not to send your kids to public school



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram